The 0-6-0 Steam Engine was constructed and used in England. The engine was a Medford #2 of four engines build in 1941. The engine came to the U.S. and went to Boise, Idaho. From there it was taken apart and sat assembled for 15 years before it was received by Chairman Widman in 2011. The engine was donated by John Caperton who was Chairman of the Louisville and Westport Historical Society.
The Jitney came from the Indiana Army Ammunition Plant. The Jitney was built in 1953 and was used to push rail cars at the plant. The Jitney was donated to Bob Widman and the museum by Gregg Miller who was with Mid-America Rail.